Techsew 1460 Walking Foot Leather Industrial Sewing Machine
The Techsew 1460 sews light and medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
It is designed for auto, marine and aviation upholstery, leather goods (belts, vests, leashes, saddle bags, notebook covers, chaps etc), boat covers, awnings, luggage, sports and camping equipment, canvas, orthopedics and more
Stecksstore is a authorized dealer. All Techsew items ship direct from factory in Canada. There are no taxes or fees of any kind for shipments to the US – we prepay everything. Warranties provided threw manufacturer. If shipping outside the US and Canada extra charges may apply.
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Reverse Feed for reinforcing stitches
- Large extra-capacity bobbin
- Easy stitch length adjustment
- High presser foot clearance
- Automatic lubrication system
- Includes Techsew 550W adjustable speed servo motor
- Includes complete table, motor, threadstand, lamp and accessories (oil, bobbins, tools, needles, instruction manual)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW